Interested in working at the Lodge? We would love to hear from you! We’re always accepting resumes from energetic, enthusiastic people who are interested in joining our team. We review all resumes and will contact you if we are interested in scheduling an interview. To apply, email a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cook II / Kitchen Assistant ……. Full-time Job
We are seeking an individual with a strong work ethic, someone who is willing to work hard within a team environment so they can play hard in the mountains.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Prepare family style breakfast and dinners in Lead Cook’s absence
– Prepare lunch bar items and set out for guests
– Assist Lead Cook in all meal preparations and kitchen related tasks
– Coordinate with kitchen assistants to ensure food orders are relayed and prepared in a timely fashion
– Portion, arrange and garnish food, and serve to dining room
– Maintains clean and orderly cook station, following sanitation and food preparation guidelines
– Assume the leadership role in the kitchen in Lead Cook’s absence
– Assist in receiving deliveries
– Reports all inventory and supply issues to Lead Cook
– Interact with guests to maintain the relaxed and friendly atmosphere of the dining room
– Notifies supervisor immediately any time a guest is not 100% satisfied with their experience
– 1 year minimum experience in restaurant food preparation
– Understanding of commercial kitchen operational procedures
– Able to stand for long periods of time
– Able to work unsupervised
– Able to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
– Able to follow direction and work in a team environment
– Genuine concern for guests’ experience essential
– Able to live on-site for the duration of the season (optional)
– Willing and able to work varying shifts, weekends, splits, evenings and holidays
This is a full-time seasonal position that offers beyond competitive compensation. Free room and board is available. To apply for this position please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Prospective candidates will possess a strong work ethic and the ability to work within a small team environment while performing a wide variety of tasks both inside and outside of the Lodge. This Jack/Jill-of-All Trades position requires experience in customer service, clerical office duties, food service, light maintenance, and housekeeping. This is a seasonal position with the possibility of becoming a year round position. It comes with beyond competitive compensation, subsidized health/dental/vision benefits PLUS room and board. Please respond to this posting by sending a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our full-time and seasonal positions include Kitchen Assistant, Front Office Assistant, Housekeeping Assistant, Rentals Technician, and Lodge Assistant.